고양이 열리는 나무 (goyangi yeollineun namu): a cat cafe in Daegu



I went to a cafe called 'goyangi yeollineun namu' in downtown area of Daegu, an ordinary cafe where you can enjoy some drinks and cakes or waffles while playing with a lot of cute cats. I called it 'Cat Cafe'. It is located near the cellphone store alley. Actually, my friend is the one who asked me to go with her to this cafe since she loves cat very much. She said she has 14 cats in her hometown. Wow!

So we planned to go on last weekend to this cafe. I was very amazed at the first time when I opened the door. I see a lot of cats running, walking, stepping on the table and sleeping everywhere inside that cafe. It was a little bit smelly but I think cat lovers do not care about it. Haha.. They just like to see, hug and play with the cats.

My friend was fasting at that day so It was only me who ordered food and drink. I ordered a plate of waffle ice cream (6,000 KRW -- my friend paid for this ^^) and a glass of peach ice tea (4,000 KRW). Standard menu but I think it is enough to accompany you playing with the cats. Be careful also when the cats jump on to your table. They can ruin your foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...